You can get an Intrepreneur?

intrepreneur ' in-between-pre-noor ', n. a person who organizes, manages and takes responsibility for an Internet company.

Starting a business is a rather arduous task, but to start what is now known as a traditional society or offline should be considered if you have very deep pockets, lots of patience or a unique idea and brilliant.

I say this because I have my traditional society for executing the last 17 years and to be honest not perfect, it is easier to get. On the contrary, is actually more difficult or even impossible to earn a reasonable income now due to increased costs and diminshing profit margins due to unprecedented levels of competition is "on" and "offline". Each year that are my expense increase due to higher rates of rent, the costs of water use, costs of electricity and gas, insurance, personnel costs, telephones and not to mention the raw materials. What makes excess, therefore if I raise my prices to compensate, I noticed a dramatic decrease in sales and so I put the hamster in the proverbial wheel turns faster and faster but going nowhere.

However, with the advent of the Internet and broadband in particular, it is now much easier to launch and manage your own business. Also, what is particularly interesting is that this can be done with very little cost, not local, no inventory and no staff. The company is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year of opening for trading. You can actually make money while you sleep. Now that is a good thing or not.

But wait a minute, every company, both traditional and on-line requires hardwork and effort if you're not willing to give them this then I wish you good at what you do, because it is unlikely that your money will work for you.

On the other hand, like me, are you willing to give him everything, your total bet, attention, you may also be an intrepreneur.

Believe or not believe, establishing the undertaking of an Internet business can be done by following the project itself that each of you has followed. Isn't rocket science, and you won't have to reinvent the wheel. All you have to do it and keep doing what others have done before you, is very key to succeed online.

What I found in my years of activities is something that I mentioned the 10% rule, and goes like this.

90% of the wealth of the world is owned by 10% of the population.
90% give up easily, and only 10% will be successful Fair of this 10% only 10% going to become very rich and the reason why they did because they followed the rules and when you paste.

There is no magic formulas, no "Holy Grail", just pure determination, commitment and predetermined objectives with you and me we can be one of 10 percent.

All information, tools and resources required are available for download from the Internet itself.

I wish you every success and a prosperous future.


Site by Gordon McAlpine PS To that I think is very useful to have found with an easy to follow step by step, and all it takes to be an intrepreneur can be found at http://www.ultimatenetmarketing.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment