Internet marketing from Florida.

Internet Marketing from Florida would not be strange if you live in Florida. However, I live in Colorado.




As I write this post, I am sitting at Celebration in Florida. I have been here since Tuesday and today is Sunday. I attended an Internet marketing-Blogging Boot Camp.




This is a fun week. I flew here with my lifelong friend, Jeff. Our mothers turns guides us to pre school when we were children and now in our 40 's we are neighbours and friends.




Jeff is a farmer and not get into Internet Marketing. Came here with me for a little vacation before he gets back to those long days of agriculture for Colorado spring and summer.




We arrived on Tuesday night and extracts parts of Orlando, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday night was the first meeting of the Internet marketing boot camp.




Since then I have about 30 hours to meetings and work on my new blogging method. I learned about this new method of my new friend, Mike back in December.




I started a blog on one of my passions in life. The blog is of billiards. After the completion of the plan tips for about a month, I had over 10,000 visitors on my blog in January 2008.




I know that this is not a ton of traffic. However, is a significant amount of money for a blog that is older than 30 days. This boot camp is based on things I've already learned from the training plan.




If you want to know about this method, follow the link below.




Read more about Mikes blogging method here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment